Sunday, 10 January 2016

IT'S FINALLY ARRIVED - YES IT'S 2016 - HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

SLEIGH RIDE - JINGLE ALL THE WAY - A6 SIZE CARD

I really enjoyed using the Sleigh Ride Thinlits Dies. This set has now retired as Stampin' Up! only brought this Set of Dies out for a limited time.



Don't worry if you missed out on this Die Set; I can say that Stampin' Up! WILL definitely have something to Oooh and Arrrh us all over again in the 2016 Holidays Catalogue later in the year.

As it is only the start of 2016 Stampin' Up! has heaps of fabulous Products in stock and many more to come throughout the coming year.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



EMBELLISHED & DELICATE ORNAMENTS - GOLDEN A5 CARD SIZE


This card was made with a Bundle & Save 15%
Called Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set and Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies
The card is a A5 size to accommodate two of the Ornaments. 

For you to imagine the size of the card fold an normal size (A4) piece of copy paper and turn the fold paper on it side and by the picture you can see that the Ornament Die Cuts are large, and very ornate too.



So happy that Stampin' Up! has decided to Return this Bundle and also the Embossing Folder which was used for the background. 
Below is a Showcase with All products used for this Card


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



FESTIVE FLOWER -  BUNDLE & SAVE 15%
REASON FOR A SEASON

Making this card was Soooo much fun to do, that I made another card but the design is slightly different to this one.
The Festive Flower Punch will be a must in any craft room, or box as you will be constantly making flowers of all sizes with it, plus there will be other uses for it. Need inspiration for extra use go to You Tube as there are many tutorials just waiting for you to look at, be inspired, and the be creative too.



 I have used the Softly Falling Textured Impressions® Embossing Folder for the Background. I know this will be a Embossing Folder that I will use for backgrounds on many of my cards throughout this year. 
A returning product from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue which is perfect for us all.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




FESTIVE FLOWER -  BUNDLE & SAVE 15%
REASON FOR A SEASON - CARD #02


Here is the the next card made with the mixture of products that were used to make the above cards.

As you can see there are a few similarities of the cards but look so much different at the same time. 



I like to be able to get as much out of a few products so my craft gear is not a burden on the bank balance.
Oh who am I kidding I want to buy all that I see in the Stampin' Up! catalogues lol.
But it is nice to actually use the craft products I buy many times over.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Thanks for coming over to my Blog I hope you liked what you saw and if  have inspired you to Case my Cards you are more than welcome. 


If you need any questions answered for yourself joining the Fun and Friendly Stampin' Up! Family:
 Please do not hesitate to contact me!!! 

Or

  If you only want to learn how to get your
 Creative Mojo Alive!!! 
Please don't Hesitate to contact me.

Email: christinematias@hotmail.com (Stampin' Up! Q&A) typed in subject box:

Phone: (+61) Australia  0421 572 429

Snail: PO Box 1961 Wollongong DC NSW 2500

Cheers & God Bless 
 Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment