Friday, 8 January 2016

JANUARY 2016 - PERPETUAL BIRTHDAY CALENDAR KIT - CRAFTY PAPER LESSON - SAT 16 JAN 2016 - 1:30pm

I'M CALLING TO ALL THAT SAY 

"OH I COULD NEVER MAKE THAT?"




Hello Ladies and Gents I am looking for people who say, Oh I could never make that?" "Oh I don't have a creative bone in my body?: "Oh I wish I could be arty like you?"
Are you one to say this about anything you have wanting to do but never thought you could do it?

I have made a New Years Resolution to rectify this, BUT I also need you to help me help you.

Each month I will hold a Crafty Paper Lesson in my Home for you to attend.
You will learn to easy Card making really is!. All you have to do is learn. Once upon a time you didn't know how to fie your shoe laces, then someone showed you how and now you do this without thinking.. Card making is similar, once you know how it is not that hard task you always thought it was BUT the difference is you will keep on thinking as you make cards; see how I said cards and not just card.... The reason for this is you will be so proud of what you can actually do, you will want to make more and more, and that's a good thing, as each card you make and then give to someone you will giving them a part of you, your love, something very special for the recipient to treasure.


Have I got you thinking Arhhhh maybe I can well how about signing up for my first Crafty Paper Lesson 


WHEN:   Saturday 16 January 2016
WHERE:   My Home 135 Fowlers Road DAPTO, NSW 2530
TIME:   1:30pm to 4:30pm
COST  : $40.00
PAYMENT REQUIRED BY: 5:00PM  Monday 11 January 2016 This amount is to be direct deposited into my Stampin' Up! Banking Account, so I will be able to have the order processed, packed, posted and delivered to my door ready for the Crafty Lesson on the Saturday.


Unfortunately if you fail to deposit the monies into my account, there will NOT be a kit ordered for you and then you will miss out on all the fun - until next time.

I only have a few requests with my Crafty Paper Days

1. Please No Children under the Age of 13 to attend - This is so you can have my full attention on the how to info and besides its a "ME" time just for "YOU".

2. If your over 13's will be attending the Crafty Paper Lessons please place and order each for them at the same time as yours so then they can experience the fun too, so you do have to share or miss out.

3. You must have FUN, that is right FUN, FUN, FUN and more FUN.
I do hope that you will come to at least one of my Crafty Paper Lessons in 2016.



HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET INSIDE THE KIT 



 THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN MAKE YOUR KIT LOOK LIKE



  THIS IS ALSO WHAT YOU WILL BE BUYING WITH THE KIT.
THIS MULTI PURPOSE ADHESIVE WILL LAST ALL YEAR LONG SO YOU WILL BE BRINGING ALONG TO ALL THE OTHER
CRAFTY PAPER LESSONS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.




Hope to See YOU at a Crafty Paper Lesson Soon


No comments:

Post a Comment