Sunday, 17 January 2016

JANUARY BLOG HOP



WELCOME TO JANUARY'S SALE-A-BRATION BLOG HOP

 

This is my first time playing along with the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with a Special Guest and I am thrilled to be part of it. 

You may be starting here in the blog hop or may have come from FIONA BRADLEY who is in this Blog Hop Team too. Don't forget to click on the next name at the bottom of this post to continue to see what other brilliant crafters have designed. 

So onto the next blog which will be KYLIE BERTUCCI.

Thank you to Connie Stewart for taking part of this Blog Hop. Wow what an honour!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


SALE-A-BRATION FREE PRODUCT


Using the Limited time! PERFECTLY ARTISTIC DESIGNER SERIES PAPER 141021 FREE.as the 1st Layer with the Water Colour Washed Pattern and then the 2nd Layer as the Background; Doesn't the Marbling look amazing. 
I decided to Heat Emboss straight onto the DSP using the nearly retired In Colour Ink Blackberry Bliss with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss Powder, then Stamped with BOTANICALS FOR YOU wood mount stamp set 141234 FREE.
To finish the Card I embellished it with Gold Cording Trim and Gold Sequins, available in the Annual Catalogue.

Did I get your attention with the word Free ......Yes I said FREE it's true 

 So....Here’s the deal: 
For every $90 AUD you spend (before postage and handling), you get one Free! product.  Spend $180 and you get two Free! 

It’s the perfect time to purchase products you’ve had your eye on, while earning more for free! 


HOW ABOUT JOINING THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY?


Also  this is a perfect time to Join Stampin' Up with all these extras
It sure is the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up!®, I joined toward the end of Sale-A-Bration last year 2015 and I have had a ball ever since...

 During Sale-A-Bration 2016, you can become a demonstrator for just $169 AUD and choose $60 AUD  more of Free! products for your Starter Kit. And the kit is delivered to you for free! 

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested or would like to know more about Stampin" Up!


I do hope you like what you see!

You are more than Welcome to CASE my Designs anytime.

I also Appreciate your Comments

Love and God Bless

 Happy Stamping

Christine Xxx



32 comments:

  1. I love your use of the DSP as background to stamp directly onto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona First time for me using DSP ever. Since this awesome paper is two sided I decided to use the opposite sides for the Layers then Stamp straight onto the DSP Background and then Heat Emboss straight to the ink.
      Such a quick and easy Card to make, for a lot of firsts I'm pleased too.

      Delete
  2. This is my fav's DSP - you have done an awesome job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela I am loving this DSP too I fell in love with it at On Stage Local in Melbourne and have waited to use it for this blog.

      Delete
  3. Lovely Card Christine....the colours are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, the DSP is just to Die for I would love to think it will return after Sale-A-Bration.

      Delete
  4. This is another stamp I MUST get lol love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure do yourself a favour and get this stamp for your collection.

      Delete
  5. Great design and a lovely card - you've put that beautiful DSP to extremely good use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am trying to make cards with the Less is More in mind, but I just had to heat emboss those words.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am feeling very chuffed, with all these lovely compliments.

      Delete
  7. Love how you have embossed that stamp onto the paper, I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have watched a few tutorials on You Tube with Heat Embossing so I thought I would give it a go on the DSP.

      A good tip if Heat Embossing onto DSP is to pre heat the Heat Tool, making sure you have everything at the ready so you ink the stamp, stamp it straight onto the DSP then cover the inked image with the embossing powder straight away.
      Knock off the excess and then heat in circular motion, this way the paper doesn't burn, (oh and I had adhered the DSP to the card before I embossed to help it from not curling).

      Delete
  8. I really like the way you've tied the string around the top! Perfect little cherry on top for this card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, the cherry as you called it, honestly was last minute, it looked flat, I actually cased the idea from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit that was made yesterday at my very first 'Crafty Paper'Lesson at home.

      Delete
  9. Great card Christine. That DSP is becoming a favourite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela Yes I am hoping that they can bring this back in stock in the Annual Catalogue in the near future.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Sara. I am very pleased that I went out of my normal square and used DSP, as it was a no hassle card to make.

      Delete
  11. Oooo I love a bit of sparkle! And that font is great for it! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, I tried so hard not to do the sparkle, BUT Bling is Me, Bling should be my first name, I was amazed how well it looks.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Kate, Im pretty chuffed with it too.

      Delete
  13. Well done on your first blog hop!! Congratulations!! Love how you have used this paper - very clever. That sentiment is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kylie, I am so happy that I got everything into gear and did this blog. It has given me so much confidence and all these wonderful kind comments from fellow Team Members is very humbling, to think they like my work when they are so very talented themselves.

      Delete
  14. I love your card, not my normal colours, but this really got my attention. Congrats on your first bloghop - the first of many I hope

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Sue, I agree with the Colour, but it is in the pack so needs to be used. So instead of leaving it to last in the pack I decided to work outside my usual square and it worked, I am very happy that I pushed the boundaries in all directions and created a good card. Yes this will be first of many Blog Hops, just need to get a few things in order and hopefully I will become a Blog Hop Addict ;)

    ReplyDelete