THE OCCASIONS CATALOGUE 4 JAN - 31 MAY


A Nice Cuppa 


 As I am a lover of Tea Cups and Tea Pots, this Stamp Set took my heart the moment I saw it in  November 2015. 

 I attended the On Stage Local in Melbourne.


I was very spoiled at Christmas time by my daughter Ebony, as Ebony bought for my Christmas Box the complete Suite: Have A Cuppa. 
The Suite consisted of the following items
  • Bundle and Save 15%  - A Nice Cuppa Stamp Set with Cups and Kettles Framelits Dies (Photopolymer 1411074)
  • Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack (140567)
  • Have a Cuppa Cardstock Pack (140720)
  • Have a Cuppa Embellishments (140570)
  • Bermuda Bay 1/8" 3.2 mm Stitched Ribbon (140569)
As a Demonstrator I get awesome perks in which I am entitled to order products for pre release of the New Occasions Catalogue and as a bonus for the Sale-A-Brations Offer....

As this full Suite  totals more than $90.00 I was able to choose a product of my choice; so the FREE Product I claimed was  the limited Offer HELLO Stamp Set - Wood Mounted (141240) from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue for FREE....

This awesome offer is for You Too!!!! Yep that's right, spend $90.00 and you can choose a item FREE from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Valid 5 January until 31 March 2016. You can do this over and over as for every $90 entitles you to a FREE Stamp Set or Pack of Specialty Designer Paper.
  • $ 90.00  1 FREE
  • $180.00 2 FREE
  • $270.00 3 FREE


Here is the 1st Card I have made with this Suite, but as I was writing this Blog I had other ways of how I could make many more cards with as many designs.
Oh and Yes this Card was made for Ebony as she celebrates her 25th Birthday Today.









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






Thank you for visiting my Blog. I hope I have inspired your  creative mind.

Happy Stamping

Love and God Bless

Christine xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights