Sunday, 21 February 2016

Christine Matias - Inspired by Patty BlogHop





Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our Special Guest stamper Patty Bennett.

This month we are excited to CASE
 (Copy And Selectively Edit)
 Any project that was created by Patty.

We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.
 
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - christinescreativecardsandmore.blogspot.com.au
or may have come from the person previous to me. 
Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

We are thrilled that Patty said yes to play along with the Crazy Crafters this month.



I have two items to show for this blog-hop!
The first item is a 3D item and very useful too. There is a little story to this item, Stampin' Up! had there very first "On Stage  Local" Event  Saturday 14th November 2015 in Melbourne and Perth Australia.
I attended the Melbourne On Stage Local and met members of the Crazy Crafters Team that I am happy to be part of, we all had the most wonderful day, pity the day went so quick but we all had so much fun.
We were asked if we would like to take part in swaps, but to tell you the truth, I didn't think my cards were good enough to swap with ladies and gents that have been stamping a lot longer than me.
So I decided to make all the ladies and gents I was to meet for the first time this 3D item.
It is a Charm clasp to attach to your Craft Scissors or Paper Snips to either find them on your Craft table when you are creating or to know who owns which pair of scissors when in a group of crafters.

At this time I would sincerely like to apologize to out special guest Ms Patty Bennett as I saw a tutorial on You Tube and it was Patty that had actually made the tutorial and showed in such a simple way I could follow to make these gifts.

The reason I need to apologize is; I did not know who was Patty Bennett?

 Patty lives in the USA and has been a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! For many years. This year 2016 will be Patty's 21st year WOW, now that is dedication. 

Patty has worked hard in this 20+ years and has sold over $1000 000.00 US!!!!! 

That's right One Million Dollars US, just mind blowing isn't it, and here I am just saying oh wonderful a tutorial on what I want to make. So much work and time goes into making these tutorials, they are not an easy thing to do
.
So now I say THANK YOU PATTY.
 
I will attach a link to this tutorial so you can make yourself a set too for your scissors.

I made 21 Charm Clasps in total, but I only have a photo of mine. 
This Charm Clasp is similar to the 18, I made for the ladies, and the Charm Clasps I made for the 2 gents were made with manly looking beads instead of Crystals and Jewels but all Charm Clasps had their initials in beads so they were extra personal.




Here is the link to Patty Bennett's You Tube Tutorial


And now the Card I CASEd from Patty, I made it very similar in looks to Patty's card but I used different products to get the same (similar) look.


Link to Patty's Card Tutorial

Thank you so much Patty for your years of dedication, hours of helping and inspiring all Stampers like myself and taking the time out from your very busy schedule to be a part of Our Crazy Crafters Blog -  Hop.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog
Hope you enjoyed your visit.
Feedback is Welcome and Valued

Happy Stamping
God Bless

Christine 

8 comments:

  1. Just love this idea, it's like you have created a scene. Well Done Christine. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, when I saw Patty's card, I thought it looks like a picture, and it was a great excuse to make me get my stamps and punches to work. I had to cut the fence myself. As I don't have the chevron border punch what Patty used I just used my paper snips

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tank you Tamie, my fence is not half as neat as Pattys but then I thought yeah well in Australia we don't have neat wooden fences. Well not when i was a kid as we were always climbing over them to get the cricket ball from the neighbours lol

      Delete
  3. A lovely card and great story. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete