Friday, 19 February 2016

CRAZY CRAFTERS - TEAM PROJECT




 WELCOME TO THE CRAZY CRAFTERS TEAM PROJECT HIGHLIGHT FEBRUARY 2016 BLOG HOP



 

You may be starting here in the blog hop or may have come from another member of this awesome team. Don't forget to click on the next name at the bottom of this post to continue to see what other brilliant crafters have designed. 

So onto the next blog and enjoy what you see.

I hope you have liked what I have displayed here for you and I hope I have inspired you to make a card similar to this for yourself.





I am very happy with the result of this card as I pushed myself out out the square I normally sit in.
One: I used Very Vanilla Cardstock for the Card as I normally only use Whisper White or Black for Cards: or the occasional Coloured Card.
So Very Vanilla is a First.
Two: The inside of the card is of centre, I always have everything straight as possible but I like how this looks as I believe it goes with the card quite well.
Three: I am using DSP, this is really pushing my limits and I have all of the team to thank, as I love your cards and decided I have the beautiful paper sitting on my desk so let's use it.
Four: Fussy Cutting, this is something my talent is only at Fair. I am getting better but I find Fussy Cutting at times very challenging with having Carpal  Tunnel in my hands.  


Thank you for Visiting my Blog

Your Feedback is Welcome

God Bless
Christine



16 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with these balloons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosalie, not the best fussy Cutter am I, but I am pleased I gave it a go.

      Delete
  2. Awesome card Christine! Love those balloons and great to see you're venturing out. It would have been good to see the front world map background a bit of centre too to mirror the inside, but Excellent work overall! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your idea, I see where you are coming from. I agree with you the front looks too uniformed, if I had done what you have suggested the card front would have married up perfectly. I will remember this for next time.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone really paid off well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, yes I need to do this more often, as I have survived pushing myself out of my comfort zone and I like it.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card! Everything looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Everything looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh WOW !!!! I got a Love it with exclamation marks from Angela Lorenz, Thank you I'm honoured.

      Delete
  7. What a great card! Good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone. I'm going to give it a go too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, this is the best thing I have done, get out of the comfort zone and the hairs on the back of the neck to stand up and make myself aware of what is around me. Try it it a real buzz

      Delete
  8. Such a good idea to use the Balloon stamp set to make a little hot air balloon flying across the world! So sweet!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess, I'm still a kid at heart, I always dreamt of travelling in a Basket full of balloons and I fell in love with the DSP at On Stage Melbourne, so yeah why no fly over the world with little balloons :)

      Delete