HELLO to LITTLE ISAAC






Oops a little late blogging this Project, but as we all know there is a little thing us stampers/bloggers have in common and that is a family life; too much happened in mine this week mad my brain a little scattered.

I am really enjoying being a part of the CC Team Project Highlight blog, it makes you keep on keeping on, and this weekend my Mojo was working over time.

Saying this I can assure you there are 8 more cards all completed with Glue, Glitter, and Embellishments all intact waiting for me to edit the photos of each card and place them on my Blog.







I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting a adorable baby boy his name is ISAAC JACK  Handsome little fellow and will grow to be a wonderful person I am sure about this.

I used the Easter Lamb Stamp from the Occasions Catalogue Valid to 31 May 2016. 




As you can see there are Lettering under the Lamb, I used Washi Tape over the top of the lettering so I could just stamp the image of the Lamb..

With this stamp I first Clear Heat Embossed the Stamp onto a layer of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, this was then adhered to a Layer of Marina Mist Cardstock, onto a Whisper White Tent Fold  A6 Card.

Using the Banners Framelits Dies I used the two largest and cut them out with the Big Shot, one in  Marina Mist and one in Whisper White cardstock.

On the White Banner I stamped the Lamb with Archival Black Ink Pad and then coloured the Lamb using the BRIGHTS Markers.

Using the Itty Banner Punch I punched out the flags for each of the letters for the name ISAAC using the Back to Basics Alphabet Stamp Set, I stamp each letter in Marina Mist Ink.

The HELLO comes from the SALE -A- BRATION  Catalogue Honeycomb Happiness









You too could own this wonderful Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set for FREE, YES!!!! FREE every $90 you spend with me out of the two current catalogues Stampin' Up! offers; you choose an item(s) from the SALE -A- BRATION Catalogue Valid until 31 May 2016. 
Inside there are choices of Limited Edition Stamp Sets, all so great it is hard to choose which one, Beautiful Designer Series Paper and Vellum, Project Life, Packs of Glitter Washi Tape - The choice is yours, but I better warn you they are only available until 31 May 2016 that's it there are gone.



You can shop online from my store 24/7. There is a button for you to click on the side of the screen and this will take you straight there. Happy Shopping and Thank you for Shopping with Me.



Feedback is always Welcoming

Have a Wonderful Day

Bless You 

Christine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights