PAPER MUGS


Hi and Welcome

Today's addition to my blog are these gorgeous Paper Mugs.

Once again I was stalking You Tube for inspiration and I found this real easy to follow tutorial. There is no talking on the tutorial, I just had to follow the written instructions and watch to see how assemble these Paper Mugs.





                               


Here is the You Tube link for you to see how the talented Natali Doma made her Paper Mug.



Stampin' Up! Products I used to make my CASEd Paper Mugs


Occasions Catalogue - 5 Jan 2016 - 31 May 2016Have A Cuppa Suite - Page 34  










Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper (DSP) - (140567) - $14.00






Have a Cuppa Cardstock Pack (140720) - $12.25







Annual Catalogue - 2 June 2015 - 31 May 2016 









        Page 167 -  Bow Builder Punch -  (137414) - $31.00









Page 160 - Rhinestone Basic Jewels - (119246) - $8.75










Page 156 - Multipurpose  Liquid Glue - (110755) - $7.00 








I hope you like these cute Paper Mugs, they would be perfect to add a little gift of Confectionery, or Soaps, or a little Teddy Bear wrapped in cellophane to the Mugs.
A lovely way to say Hi to your new neighbour, or to take to a friend who is in Hospital or at home not feeling well. So my ideas, you will think of so many ideas to suit you.


Have I inspired you to make these beautiful Mugs?

Your Feedback is Welcomed 

Happy Crafting

God Bless 
Christine













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights