Sunday, 17 July 2016

BABY BEAR

Hi and Welcome back to my Blog.

This is Baby Bear, I was so lucky to have won this beautiful 3 Step Stamp Set at the Stampin' Up!® On Stage Local Event,  In April 2016 - Hilton Hotel Sydney.
The On Stage Local Events are AMAZING, You get to meet so many other people who love to do what I you to do, we share each others skills and tips, 

We Laugh and Dance so a good time is had by all, So much recognition, you get to meet the Guest Team from Utah USA such lovely people, so down to earth, friendly even if I got a little Star Struck this time and forgot to have photos with them all. 

The day is so inspiring you leave with so much information the and did I mention the FREEBIES  - yes Freebies galore and hey who doesn't like getting Free products which are Brand New and about to be released in the up coming catalogue right. 

The next On Stage Event is LIVE, to be held in Brisbane Nov 3rd to 5th inclusive, LIVE means just that most if not all the USA Team will attend this event and it will be Video-cast to all other venues around the world, As it is the LIVE event it is held over 3 days, so that means there are 2 more days of excitement, fun, laughter and yep Freebies to be had. 

Yes you guessed it I am going to Brisbane for the Stampin' Up!® On Stage Live Event this coming November. 

Hey would like to join me?  Become a part of my team? Yes? Well give me a buzz and I can let you know all the details on how to get in on all the Fun !!!!!


Baby Bear is a Photopolymer Stamp Set - which means it is see through, you can see exactly where you are stamping the image. This type of Stamp makes 2 and 3 Step Stamping so easy, really it is that easy to do and the results make every one go WOW.

Q. Why is it called 3 Step Stamping? 
A. That is; it needs three different stamps to complete the image.

You will find this Stamp Set on Page 61 of the Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. You can order it from my 24/7 Online Store, there is a link on the right for you to click on and it will take to straight to the store.



CARD #1



Baby Bear is just So Cute
To make the two cards I used the Following Products

In Colours 2016 - 2018 Peekaboo Peach Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Sahara Sand Ink
Crumb Cake
Soft Suede
Early Espresso Ink
In Colours 2016 - 2018 Peekaboo Peach Ink
"Seaside"Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
Tombow Glue 



CARD #2


Card #2 I lifted it up a notch by using a thin wire, curled around a pencil and Stampin' Dimensional to make the Head wobble. You can by the Wobbly Head devices online at other Craft Stores, but I made my own by using Jewellery Wire, You can see the wire in these two images, Yes I had to stamp Baby Bear a second time and then carefully remove his hear from his body - BUT I did it as lovingly and carefully as possible.



I like to Stamp the Envelope to match the Card, I think it give the recipient a Surprise when he or she first sees the Envelope and makes them more eager to actually see what is inside.



The Final Pose 
Card #2 on the Left and Card #1 on the Right 


I do hope you like my cards, and they have inspired you to have a go at the Three Step Stamping Technique and maybe to give making a Wobbly Head ago. 
There are so many Stamps Sets in the Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue that you could place a Wobbly Head onto its image.

I CHALLENGE  You!

No comments:

Post a Comment