Sunday, 17 July 2016

FLOURISHING PHRASES MEETS PLAYFUL PALETTE DSP and TIMELESS TEXTURES

Hello and Welcome to my Blog

I have THREE Cards for this Blog, that will be displayed below.
I decided to stop Over Thinking everything and just get on and make a Card. Well I got a brain storm and in stead of asking myself tens of questions I just took out the pack of Playful Palette DSP flicked the paper as fanning it and where it opened,that was the paper I would use.

Next for the Die Cutting, since the new Annual Stampin' Up !® Catalogue was released June 2016 I have bought a few Bundles so I decided there and then it was to be the Flourishing Phrases (CM) Stamp Set and the Flourish Thinlets Bundle to be used.

The result was amazing with multi coloured and a multi pattern Flourish Die Cut, totally out of my square and I was happy with the look too. With one of the cards having the Timeless Textures Stamp Set as a Background with coordinating colours to match the Playful Palette DSP. 


Adding different Embellishments the #1 Card and #2 Card are similar but then they have totally different looks.  See for yourselves.


CARD #1






CARD #2







 CARD #2 
Showing the Inside of the Card and the Envelope to Complete the look






Thank you for Visiting my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment