SPECIAL GUEST - TRACY MAY - CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP





Hi and Welcome to my Blog. It has been a while since I joined into a Blog Hop but I am so happy to be here with all the talent people in the Crazy Crafters Team, they are so inspiring and now to be able to Blog with such Talented People from far across many seas,
 Like today with Tracy May 
from England, my Birth Country.


 It is so Exciting and I am very Honoured to be part of the Blog Hop.


Please follow the Blog Hop by clicking on the next Person's name in the list below to see the fabulous talent by these amazing and truly wonderful people whom I class as my dearest friends and sisters, as they are always here for me when I have lost my mojo or just want to have a laugh for a smile to come onto my face. 
Love to You All Crazy Crafters
 Mmmmmwwwwaaaa x.






Timeless Textured Meets Playful Pallette DSP







This is my CASe of the following card that Tracy May created. 
I used the same Stamp Set the Wonderful "Timeless Textures" as Tracy in her card.
My background is larger than Tracy's but that is what CASe is all about.





I used three of the beautiful New In Colours 2016 - 2018 they are 
Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo. 




The Cardstock Colours - Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy and Whisper White for the Card and Layers.


To make the Lush looking Die Flowers I used the Brand New Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set and Flourish Thinlits Dies Bundle (142323 CM) Pg 49 in the Annual Catalogue June 2016 - May 2017. 
Together with the Playful Pallette DSP Stack (141657) Pg 174. 
To top off with a little bling I used the last of my Iced Rhinestones (retired) along with the fun 2016 - 2018 In Colours Enamel Shapes (141410) Pg 177.











I like the idea of the Stamped Background to give texture and even though I didn't use Three Step Stamping as Tracy May did, I gave my card the 3D effect with using the colourful DSP from the Playful Pallette Range.

I am a fan of Layers and I will POP them as high as I possibly can to give the card height and dimension 




Here is the Wonderful Card Tracy Created




Tracy May

http://bedlamandbutterflies.co.uk/2015/12/picture-perfect-timeless-textures-from-stampin-up/


Thank you for coming to my Blog, I hope you liked what you see and may YOU be inspired by my work too.
Have a Wonderful Day
Happy Stamping
And Keep on Smiling :)



Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Christine,love how you used the DSP with the framelits, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, this was a promise to myself to get out there and actually used DSP this year, so over just looking at it.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card Chrsitine! Love your take on Tracy's card. So glad you got to join us for the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you to you Kylie for getting me on here, Thank you for your kind words

      Delete
    2. I have taken the #chopit to #chopit#diecut#dsp :)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Christine! It just screams happy! Oh, and mwah to you too GF! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail, I was feeling very happy when I made this card. I made a few more similar to this one as I was on a roll, will blog them all this week.

      Delete
  4. Good to see you taking part in the blog hops again Christine :) Such a lovely bright card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, yes I said I was going to more active, so Blog Hops and Blogging ALL my cards that I I have made in the past week is being very active and counterproductive. Wow what a big word for a late Sunday night :)

      Delete
  5. That's a really pretty card, Christine! And I love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie, yes the colours are amazing, I couldn't believe what I saw when I took them out of the Die, I was like WOW I think I have something here.

      Delete
  6. I love these colours together. Lovely card Christine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosalie, I need to stop over thinking and just DO. this is the outcome from not overthinking just doing, very pleased with the end results

      Delete
  7. This is a really gorgeous card Christine, glad you could join in xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Christine, I just love how you have used the colors and really fine tuned the card with all the elements. It's a awesome card. Well Done, just love it. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela with your kind words, I am pretty chuffed with the results,so quick and easy to do too.

      Delete
  9. Oh so glad you managed to get your blog up and were able to join the hop! I love your gorgeous card. Timeless Textures is still one of my favourite! You've made a lovely card. I'm so happy to be hopping with you today! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy for your lovely comment, I am very honoured to have Blog Hopped with you and to CASe your work. Thank you for your selfless work and time you put into your tutorials for others like me to learn so many skills. It has been a pleasure. xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie, truth be known I really didn't know what it was going to look like, for once I never overthought the idea I just went with it and was very happy and relieved with the result too.

      Delete
  11. I'm so glad your card got up. This is really beautiful. I love you die cut DSP. It gives very interesting look. I wondered how you colored the die cut like that at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi they do have a different and interesting look don't they?

      Delete
  12. WOW! What a card christine, I love it, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Michelle I went out of my square and I am pleased with the result

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous card Christine! I love how you've used DSP for the die cut flowers - it give them such a pretty but random look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsten for your sweet words. The DSP with the Die Cuts sure was a different way to go, so quick and no inky fingers lol

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous card Christine. Fabulous idea to incorporate the DSP with the floral die cuts - gives such an artistic look. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh thank you Juana makes me feel proud to hear you think my card has an Artistic Look about it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights