R.A.K. CARD - For RYDER ........ With Botanical Blooms and the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies Bundle


Hello and Welcome back to my Blog.

Today I am Blogging a R.A.K. Card; This stands for Random Act of Kindness. I was asked to make a card for a family who is going through a very worrying time with their 19 month old Son Ryder.

Ryder is a tough little Guy and has been through so much in his 19 months of life than most of us with ever go through. Ryder is fighting Cancer, this disease is more and more common as the years go on, but to think this darling little boy has had to endure physically is beyond any words I could possibly write.

His Mummy Samantha and Daddy Stephen are fighting alone side of Ryder with as much power and strength as possible. I don't know this little family personally but as a Mum myself, of two Adult children this story took me back to when I was 30 weeks gestation with my Son Reece, who is now 22 yrs of age I might add. Something went horribly wrong, out of the blue my baby was fighting for life inside of me, up until then I was very healthy and was enjoying my 2nd pregnancy as much as my 1st if not better. Then a routine ultrasound as I was the ripe old age of 30, the radiologist saw something was amiss. Big words were thrown at me, my head was in a blur, I had a 3 year old at home eagerly awaiting the birth of a baby brother or sister, I didn't know the sex of my baby, I'm old fashioned and wanted to find out when I birth. But now I had to go home and explain to my hubby and to family, that I no We all had to prepare for the worst, that my precious baby may never take a breath outside my body.

Devastated, Frightened and suddenly very weary after being to the funeral home leaving the ladies that worked there in tears, of organizing a service I had to prepare as I knew I would not be able to get things right if the time come. I ended on the doorstep of the presbytery of my Parish Priest, he opened the Church and we both went inside and talked. Obviously there was a lot of tears, and he the Priest said he would offer Mass for my unborn child, I was to pray to Saint Jude, as he was the Saint for little children who were ill. 

Six weeks later, after been wrapped in cotton wool so to speak, my baby son was born, and he looked perfect. He was tiny but beautiful, on his Baptism I dressed him in the Gown I was Baptized in and he looked like a little Porcelain Doll. Yes there was hospital stays along and through his childhood, so very frightening times, but to see him now you would not think there was ever anything wrong with him all those years ago.

So here is my R.A.K. Card to the Family hopefully with the Bright Colours and the Flowers to represent happiness, love, and good feelings, and the Butterflies are the Angels from Heaven watching over them helping them with added strength.







I believe it was my faith that saved Us and my Baby through Prayers and even to this day, every day and every night I thank My Lord and St Jude.

In the Card I have made I placed the Prayer to St Jude for Ryder, to ask for Help, just like I did so many years ago. 


Here is that Prayer -

Prayer to St Jude!

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
The patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
Pray for our child who is sick and so miserable.
Make us we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
To bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
That I may receive the consolations and succour of Heaven
In all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
Particularly to help our child to get better from his illness
And to give him good health to guide his path,
That we may bless God with you
And all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
To be ever mindful of this great favour,
And I will never cease to honour you
As my special and powerful patron
To do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.


Amen.




The Products I used to make this Bright and Pretty Card.

In Colours 2016  - 2018 Cardstock - Sweet SugarPlum
                                                        - Flirty Flamingo
                                                        - Emerald Envy
                                                        - Dapper Denim

Retired Stock of Patterned Whisper White Cardstock

In Colours 2016 -2018 Inks - Dapper Denim
                                             - Emerald Envy
                                             - Flirty Flamingo
                                             - Sweet SugerPlum

Wink Of Stella (Clear)

Botanical Blooms  Stamp Set - Photopolymer and Botanical Builder Framelits™ Dies

Tear N Tape, TomBow Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

White Embossing Powder, VersaMark Ink, Heat Gun, and (Non Stampin'Up) Deco Foil 


Thank you for Visiting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights