TIMELESS TEXTURES - WITH SYMPATHY

Hi and Welcome back to my Blog.

The Stamp set - Timeless Textures is becoming a Favourite of mine and very quickly I might add.
It is the perfect Stamp Set to make umpteen backgrounds for your cards; whether you are going the Monochromatic look or as Bright as bright can be, this is the stamp set .

Unfortunately I needed to make a Sympathy card for a wonderful friend who had lost his father suddenly. I wanted it to look Masculine, with a Vintage Feel, Elegant, to represent the man and the Beach that was so important to him without that typical  beach look, to have movement,  Bling but not feminine at all, A straight up Sentiment and of course a Butterfly.

Inside the Card I wanted the theme of the image to carry on, as my Verse I Laser Printed in the card was also Gold Heat Foiled with a Laminator, 


So this is what I came up with. I am very impressed with the Result.






Again I have Stamped onto the Envelope to Complete the Look


The Products I used to make this card:

Sahara Sand Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Sahara Sand Ink 
Crumb Cake Ink
Early Espresso
Timeless Textures (CM) Stamp Set
Gold Metallic Fine Thread
Gold Thread (Retired)
Tombow Glue
Mini Glue Dots 


Thank you for Visiting 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights