Sunday, 28 August 2016

FEMALE BIRTHDAY CARD - 21ST - A5 SIZE - SPECIAL ORDER

 



Hello and Welcome once again to my Blog.

I was asked to make a Special A5 Size 21st Birthday Card. the person ordering left it entirely up to me for the whole design.
This was a wonderful honour for me to think that I was able to design the card with my own ideas.

Not knowing what the recipient of the card liked I decided that Whisper White will be the Card with accents of Gold Glitter Card. Hoping all the time the 21st Birthday Girl will love the Gold and not shout out, ' but I only like Silver'. 

Gold is a more precious metal. So I decided Gold it is!
  


 Using the Big Shot along with the Botanical Builders Framelits and the Large Number Framelits and the Layering Oval Framelits the Card front was ready to assemble. 
I soon realised that the card front needed my signature 

BLING! 

So this I decided the beautiful shimmer on the Stampin' Up! Basic Pearls were what I needed to use. The Shimmer of the Pearls with the Glitter of the Gold Paper give the perfect balance for the card.



Then there was the inside of the card, I couldn't leave it blank it was just too boring and stark, it would be a real let down for everyone, especially me as I would not have wanted to present the card looking unfinished.


So into my collection of Stampin'Up! products I go. Shall I stamp a sentiment? No, it would look lost as I don't have every Stamp Set Stampin'Up! has in stock, and the ones I have just didn't cut it for this card, BUT! I do have a few Word Thinlits, um now which one?

Yes, there is was, patiently waiting for me to take it out of its packet. The 'Congrats' from the "Sunshine Wishes".

With 2 thin strips of Glitter Paper across the bottom of the page and another at the top along with the wording Congrats in the Gold Glitter, it was enough to finish the Card off beautifully.






I used a 12"x 12"sheet of Whisper White Cardstock along with the  Envelope Punch Board and made a Plain Envelope with a 2" Belly Band;  Whisper White for the Back of the Band and the Gold Glitter Paper for the Front of the Belly Band. 

The finished Envelope - Plain but Elegant as I didn't want the Wow factor until the Card was taken from the Envelope. 






I am super happy of the Finished Card.

What do you think? 
Your Feedback is Welcome.


All Stampin' Up! Products were used to create this card.

All Products are in Stock for you to  purchase  from my 24/7 Online Stampin'Up! Store .

Click on the Button featured in the  Right Hand Column of this Page

Thanks For Coming By!










No comments:

Post a Comment