HAPPY FRIDAY - CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP - TEAM PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS




Hi everyone, welcome to another Happy Friday, Crazy Crafters Blog.

Wow, we are flying through this month of  August, but that's fine with me, as it will soon be SEPTEMBER..... Yay September, this means Winter disappears for Springtime, my Birthday and  best of all is Stampin'Up!  HOLIDAY CATALOGUE  Launch...YAY... WOOHOO... I am getting so excited for the 1 September 2016 to arrive so we can all buy the NEW and gorgeous products to make our Christmas and New Year Cards. 

I am so excited about today's blog hop as I have been busy making CRITTERS. 
Yes and they are soooooo Cute, 1 of them is Stinking Cute too.



PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES FOR THE BAD 
PHOTOGRAPHY, ONE OF MY BULBS BLEW FROM MY STUDIO LIGHTS, SO THE LIGHTING IS ALL WRONG. I WILL REDO THE PHOTOS SOON.












I have Pete the Panda, Say Hello Pete.   

















I have Ruben the Racoon, Say Hello Racoon.

















I have Fredrick the Fox, Say Hello Fox.     















    I did say there is one that is stinking cute,       Yep you guess it? 
    Sylvester the Skunk, Say Hello Skunk.  

















All these little Critters were made with lots of love to today with Using the 


*Fox Builder Punch.

*Cardstock in Basic Black, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate,and      Tangerine Tango.
*Tombow Glue
*Paper Snips.


I watched a tutorial on YouTube, and followed Christy Velasquez's Directions, so I was making them in real time. I had my very own Make and Take all by myself, I had a great time, you should try it.




Hoping that you find some inspiration from this hop today, as there are many very talented people in this team to WOW your mind away.

 Please don’t miss any of the hops today, follow the list of names below you are currently here at Christine Anne Matias, Enjoy the Hop we hope you are totally inspired.


Keep Smiling and Happy Stamping










Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, I had fun making them, looking forward to adding to the collection with more Critters

      Delete
  2. This set is just great-love the number of different creatures you can make. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most Welcome Lisa, they are fun to make, and soon in the not too distant future I will make more for Cards. So watch this space :)

      Delete
  3. Hehe! I love your cute little critters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to be had with this set, love how you gave them all names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sue, so much fun, every Critter must have a name, then it knows it is loved. hehehehe:)

      Delete
    2. I agree Sue, so much fun, every Critter must have a name, then it knows it is loved. hehehehe:)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing the great idea. They are so cute. I like their name too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Satomi, Thank you they are cute so much fun making them. I was talking to them as they were getting made. They took a while to complete as I was actually playing with them hehehehe :)

      Delete
    2. Hey, Satomi, Thank you they are cute so much fun making them. I was talking to them as they were getting made. They took a while to complete as I was actually playing with them hehehehe :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights