Friday, 19 August 2016

HAPPY FRIDAY - CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP - TEAM PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS




Hi everyone, welcome to another Happy Friday, Crazy Crafters Blog.

Wow, we are flying through this month of  August, but that's fine with me, as it will soon be SEPTEMBER..... Yay September, this means Winter disappears for Springtime, my Birthday and  best of all is Stampin'Up!  HOLIDAY CATALOGUE  Launch...YAY... WOOHOO... I am getting so excited for the 1 September 2016 to arrive so we can all buy the NEW and gorgeous products to make our Christmas and New Year Cards.


This weeks card is totally my own creation. I have only attempted Watercolouring  once before making this card during the week.  I used the sponge from Stampin'Up!®  but I am not sure about how the ink settled on the sponge, it didn't give a smooth finish. 

Anyway you will notice there is something not quite right with the image, especially the sky, or what is in it.

The Colours  of the sky are brighter than a normal nights sky, especially when there are stars in the sky. 
The moon appears very small, and what you would think is the moon is actually Earth.

I have been a Star Trek fan since William Shatner  wore orange when portraying the role of James. T.  Kirk Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise. 


Here is my In Another World Card.













  I Used the following Stampin'Up!®  products.

CARDSTOCK
Basic Black (A4 Sheet cut at 10.5 cm on the short side, (portrait). Score at 14.9 cm to make a A6 Tent Fold Card
Very Vanilla - Layer 9 cm x 12 cm - Background
Very Vanilla - Layer 10 cm x 14.4 cm 
Thin Whisper White - Layer 8.5 cm x 11.5 cm - Image


INKS.
2016 - 2018 In Colours Denim Dapper 
2016 - 2018 In Colours Flirty Flamingo
2016 -2018 In Colours Peekaboo Peach
Subtle's Family - Wisteria Wonder

EMBELLISHMENTS 
Metallic Thread - Copper
Metallic Thread - Gold
Metallic Thread - Silver
Stampin' Glitter - Dazzling Diamonds
Heat & Stick Powder
Tombow Glue
Stampin'Dimensionals
Wink of Stella - Clear

Hoping that you find some inspiration from this hop today, as there are many very talented people in this team to WOW your mind away.

 Please don’t miss any of the hops today, follow the list of names below you are currently here at Christine Anne Matias, Enjoy the Hop we hope you are totally inspired.




Beam Me Up Scotty!!! 

Keep Smiling and Happy Stamping









13 comments:

  1. Awesome card Christine. Love the brooding background, reminds me of an oil painting. Gorgeous colours - love the moon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Juana, for your lovely comment. Wow oil painting, if my grandfather was alive he would have been super proud of your comment for my card.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Juana, for your lovely comment. Wow oil painting, if my grandfather was alive he would have been super proud of your comment for my card.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Star Trek inspired card & think the watercoloring is great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Christine, it looks magnificent - I don't think there is anything not quite right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background technique Christine, sets the card off. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, This is straight ink, no water, I have yet to add H2o with my Cards. xx

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love this scenery very much.
    Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog.
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sigrid, you are most welcome and I thank you for taking time out to come and visit my Blog. I am pleased that you have liked what you saw today. Please visit anytime you are also welcome. xx

      Delete
  8. Love your card Christine - gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Angela Thank you and welcome to my blog. It was very nice of you to visit and leave me a nice thoughtful comment. Come Visit again when you have time, you will be always welcome. xx

      Delete