Tuesday, 23 August 2016

STRAWBERRY SKETCHES - SARAH BERRY - #SS006


Hello Everyone, It is that time of the Week again. For another Strawberry Sketch.
 Gee with all these Blog Hops, I have signed myself up to do. My weeks are rolling over super fast, I'm keeping out of trouble hahaha and the best part of all, I have so much inspiration for making cards.  Yes, my Mojo is Alive and Happening!




Sarah Berry

  Sarah wrote: - This week it’s time for a flower, or alternatively something big and bold. 
For Sarah's card, she turned the sketch on its side so Sarah had a landscape card.She hopes you like it! 



This is Sarah's Card

Now it’s over to Me! I can interpret this sketch how I wish, it can all be the same or they can all be different. It’s really up to Me.
  Sarah wrote: - Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you. As she is excited to see what I create!



This morning when I awoke from my slumber, I did not feel like sticking a huge Flower on a card, I had the urge to make Owls!!! Brightly coloured Owls, with hearts, and I knew I had to use Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, as my cards always get Bling. 

So this is exactly what I did.. I made a cute card with love and hearts all around, plus the Wink of Stella there was plenty of that too :)


Here's my Finished Card. 



So here are my brightly coloured Owls with lots of "Wink of Stella" glistening on the Hearts and the Waistcoats of the Owls. 

(Kitty No! Don't even think about it, Bad Kitty)


No! You are not seeing double; 

I stamped twice the sentiment inside the card. 

The second time I stamped I moved the stamp a little to the right to give it this effect. The reason why I did do this, was the stamp was too open spaced for my liking, it looked very lost and lonely. 

Stamping it twice it gave the stamp more depth by forming a shadow on itself.



Stampin' Up!® Products Used to create the Card.

Basic Black Cardstock
Smoky Slate Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock 
Owl Builder Punch
Tree Builder Punch
Layering Circles Framelits Dies
Seaside TIEF
Scrap Cardstock in the following Colours
Watermelon Wonder
Peekaboo Peach
Emerald Envy
Sweet Sugarplum
Flirty Flamingo
 Pool Party
Pacific Point
Blushing Bride
Whisper White
Crumb Cake
Crushed Curry
Early Expresso
Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set
Bloomin' Love Stamp Set
Tombow Glue
Stampin'Dimensionals
Stampin' Trimmer


I Hope you found this and all the other entries to #SS006 inspiring to come and join in the fun here next week.

What Do You Think?

I would love to hear from you, Please place a comment below as all feedback is Welcome.

Keep Calm and Carry on Stampin'




4 comments:

  1. One super cute card Christine, I love the Owls and there placement. The peek inside shows your love of creating and adds that extra personal touch x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, You have left such a lovely kind and sweet comment for my card. I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart. xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Christine! Twit a woo ... Thanks for playing along at Strawberry Sketches! Hope to see you back again this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, Sarah. It was lovely as always to Blog along in the Strawberry Sketches. You know everytime I write "Strawberry Sketches"I suddenly get the urge to sing the Beatles Hit, Strawberry Fields haahaha, now I am showing my age. I will try to be a regular on your Blog Hop as I am having so much fun. See you next week. xxx

      Delete