STRAWBERRY SKETCHES - #SS003



Oh,  Hi, Hello Everyone, Christine here.
This is very exciting, to say the least, this is my very first time in a Sketch Challenge. I do hope I live up to the challenge and every one I participate in the future.


This is Sarah. 

          


for inviting Us, from Over the World
to participate in your Weekly Wednesday Strawberry  Sketches. I know this will help me to become a better designer in card making, as sometimes I have so many ideas for a design but just do not know where to start.



Here #SS003 is this week's Sketch


 This Sketch is the Brief:  To be used as a guide;
I am able to create any type of card as long as it is my own design, using my own Stampin' Up!® Products.



Here is my Card Entry for #SS003



Since the 2016 Rio Olympic Games are about to start in just a few days, Saturday 6 August 2016; so I decided to get into the Olympic mood using the Olympic Rings on my Card Front.



The "Oi"is a sentimental favourite of mine as I live in Australia. This chant is known world wide, if you are not familiar with it, I am sure you will here it sometime during the next two weeks. 
The Chant goes like this:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi. 


The products I used for this card were:





Thank you for visiting my Blog. I do hope you like what you see, and that I have inspired you to give these Strawberry Sketches a try next week.

Please leave me a comment. I do appreciate your Feedback.
Happy Stamping

Cheers Christine Anne Matias
Australia (Down Under)


Comments

  1. How very patriotic Christine, I love it. Your card is very ingenious. I do hope our Aussie athletes do well in Rio. Cheers Donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, I have always loved Sport, whether I was participating or sideline. So Yeah, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights