Wednesday, 10 August 2016

STRAWBERRY SKETCHES - #SS004





Hello and Welcome back to my Blog, this weeks Strawberry Sketches #SS004 is a lovely card with a layer that has to be place on an angle, an image and a sentiment.
Above Sara Berry has used a Die Cut from the Limited Edition Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, that match with the Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set.


I decided to something about Colours, Yes all about the 2016 - 2018 In Colours, I thought we all need more Colour in the world right now. So I created this sweet card. 
The Colours make me feel happy and loved, it takes away this cold winter we are having here in Australia, Trying to make spring time come quicker. 

What Do You Think?
Please Comment below as Friendly Feedback is Welcome.
















Here are the products I used to create this card.





All of these products are available for you to purchase from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogues right now.
To go shopping, please go to my 24/7 Shopping button, this will take you straight the Stampin' Up! Store.

Oh and if you are purchasing from my store in the 
MONTH of AUGUST 2016 
Please use the HOSTESS CODE; NSCYMRXM
as I am offering FREE delivery on all orders $30.00 or more
Aussie Residents Only
Thank You



Better still would you like to join me in receiving Fabulous Discounts and Free Stamp Sets along the Way.
Please contact me 
Christine Anne Matias
cccandmore@outlook.com


Have a Happy Day and Keep On Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Looks great in any colour! Xxx great card Amiga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carolina, I really appreciate your Feedback. Xxx

    ReplyDelete