STRAWBERRY SKETCHES #SS005





The Lovely and very Talented Sarah Berry




Hello and Welcome back to my Blog, this week's Strawberry Sketches #SS005 is a lovely card with a 4 panel layer which means it could be 4 rectangular panels of the same equal size and pattern or 4 images, this is where Card making is so much fun, there are really no rules, and if there is any you get to bend the rules to suit your imagination or interpretation of the sketch.  So the world becomes our oyster for this sketch oh yes there is a place for the sentiment too. 



 This Sketch is the Brief:  To be used as a guide;
I am able to create any type of card as long as it is my own design, using my own Stampin' Up!® Products.





I decided to something about Love,  Yes all about Love, I used one of the 2016 - 2018 In Colours, this week it is Dapper Denim and the beautiful rich looking  new Embossing Powder COPPER  from our Annual Catalogue that was launched a little while ago 1 June 2016.

I thought we all need more Love in the world right now. So I created this lovely card.

Hearts always represent Love!

Did you know that a Heart which is in the Colour Blue has a very special meaning?

blue heart symbolises a Deep and Stable Love.






Stampin'Up! ® products Use to create the Card.

Heart Punch
Hearts Stamp from the Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set
Rose Wonder Stamp Set for the Sentiment
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder -  Seaside
Versamark
Copper Embossing Powder
Whisper White Thick Cardstock
2016 - 2018 In Colour Dapper Denim Cardstock
A6 Whisper White Envelope
Copper Fine Thread
Tombow Glue
Stampin'Dimensionals



I hope you found this and all the other entries to #SS005
inspiring to come and join in the fun here next week.


What Do You Think? 


Would love to hear from you, Please place a comment below as all feedback is Welcome.

Keep Calm and Carry On Stampin'.





Comments

  1. WOW Christine I love your interpretation and the colour combo. And who would have thought a blue heart symbolises love in that way - great card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leisa for your comment, I knew there was a special meaning but I could not remember it myself, so thank goodness for Google as it helped me out again.
      I think using Blue Hearts your that Anniversary Card for a couple who have been together many years, would understand the actual meaning. I know myself, Ray and I have been together as a couple since I was Sixteen, (36 years ago) and in these 36 years married for over 28 years. Over these years there have been many stages with different feelings of Love towards Ray, I know that I love my Ray much deeper now than I did when we first married. Our marriage has taken Us on many wonderful adventures and also many hard, sad, lonely and worrying times but we were able to hang on and work our marriage through these difficult times. We are both each others Rock. So yes our Love is also a Stable Love too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Christine! It's lovely to see you back, great use of hearts and a special card for someone. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, thank you to you for the opportunity for playing, I am having so much fun. Your sketches are brilliant. They are really helping me to stop overthinking and get on with the job, hahaha. Thank you for your lovely comment greatly appreciated. xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights