THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES BLOG HOP with the CRAZY CRAFTERS




Welcome to another Crazy Crafters Blog Wow it is August already, just where has this year gone?

 I am so excited to be doing this Challenge that Kylie Bertucci has set for all us Crazy Crafters our own creations with the gorgeous limited edition Thoughtful Branches Bundle. 

This amazing bundle is only available until the end of this Month
 31 August 2016.  

So you will have to jump on in quick for this Fabulous
 Stamp Set and Thinlits Dies Bundle
(Information Below).

Kylie and Bruno are also joining us on this hop, WooHoo!

Hoping that you find some inspiration from this hop today, as there are many very talented people in this team to WOW your mind away.




 Please don’t miss any of the hops today, follow the list of names below you are currently here at Christine Anne Matias, 

Enjoy the Hop we hope you are totally inspired.

Happy Stamping :)



Information for the Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set / Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies






Above, Top Right, there is a link to my 24/7 Online Shopping Store where the entire Annual Catalogue is waiting for you, at your fingertips.
I am more than happy for you to contact me with any questions about this Limited Edition Thoughtful Branches available until 31 August 2016, or While Supplies Last. 
Or any other product from the Annual Catalogue.


ITEM #PRODUCT NAMERETAIL
144328Thoughtful Branches Bundle$90.75 AUD
143539Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set$47.00 AUD
143538Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies$54.00 AUD
For Australian Residents Only

PLEASE NOTE. 

When you are purchasing from the 24/7, Please use the following 

HOSTESS CODE 
FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2016 ONLY

NSCYMRXM
By using this unique code with any purchase over $30.00 I am offering Free Shipping.

This offer applies 1st - 31st August and ONLY  when you apply this code to your order.








Please enjoy the rest of the hop!

Comments

  1. Love your card Christine, and I really love how you have photographed them. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, I decided to photograph them a little different to show the Embossing more. Took a little time to get it just right.

      Delete
  2. WOW WOW WOW .... just look at this ... GORGEOUS!! You are really stepping it up Christine awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole, yes, I know I can make cards to this standard, I just have to believe in myself more. xx

      Delete
  3. Wow Christine.....gotta love heat embossing....great card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, yes I do love heat embossing. It still amazes me how the powder just melts before your eyes and turns into something very beautiful.

      Delete
  4. Oooh! You and Bruno must have been cosmically connected! Your card is STUNNING embossed metallics Christine. LOVE! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Gail, Yes I was shocked when I saw Bruno's Card. I had definitely no insight to what his card was going to look like. I adore Gold Silver and Copper (Rose Gold) so this Card was a gem for me to create :)

      Delete
  5. Embossed leaves!!! Love, love, love it! I need to get my heat gun out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Rose, yes you must get the Heat Gun out. If this card inspires you to do so, then I have done well. :)

      Delete
  6. Great card! Love the shine of the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Stephanie thanks. I adore Heat Embossing. Shiny, Glossy, BLING...

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hello Michelle thank you for your lovely comment, so glad you like it. ;)

      Delete
  8. Oh wow, embossing bonanza! Wow xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, Deli thanks for your Woes'. Heat Embossing is so much fun to do, and so much BLING for such little effort.

      Delete
  9. Lovely card Christine. Love all the bling embossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsten, BLING must be part of my make-up as I LOVE my BLING :)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous card Christine - love the metallic embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Juana, Yes I like to emboss, even though the Copper embossing was very hard to do, the embossing powder had lumps through it not fine at all, SU wonderful as always sent me a new jar, so hopefully my copper embossing with be so much better from now on.

      Delete
  11. WOW this is very eye catching with all that gorgeous embossing. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Kayla thank you for your lovely comment. Heat Embossing is gorgeous, I know I will be doing more on my cards, as it looks amazing everytime :)

      Delete
  12. Thank you Kayla for your kind comment, I do appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty idea to mix all the metallics together! I also really love that egg! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie, Gold, Silver and Copper (Rose Gold) the perfect mix. All precious I couldn't pick just one, and this design just shouted out to me to Heat Emboss with all three. The Egg is lovely, my BFF brought it home for me as a gift from Thailand. It holds Toothpicks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights