FRIDAY'S INTERNATIONAL - CRAZY CRAFTERS BLOG HOP - 2 SEPTEMBER 2016




Hello and Happy Friday Everyone.
Tonights, Blog Hop is with my Crazy Crafter Team Members. Highlighting their talent in presenting a Card or Project and Sometimes it can be more of what they have made this week.

I was asked to make Thank you Cards for a Lady to she send them to people who had attended her beloved husband of 60 years funeral.

The order consisted of 20 A6 Cards and Envelopes.  For you who have visited my Blog before, you have come to realise I like to decorate my Envelopes to match the Cards I make.

Now I know it is not the norm to add work to Blog Highlights that has Retired Stamp Sets used for the work. BUT I have not been well, this past week. Unfortunately, I have a very bad Chest Infection and I have not had the energy to sit and make Cards this week.

I also decided to make boxes and place the Thank you Cards and Envelopes inside for Presentation.

Whether the Stamp Set was a Retired One or From the Current Catalogues, you can see the stamps are from Stampin' Up!®, as they have such a high-quality look about them compared to any other company.

The Best News of All, the Lady adored the finished Cards and was over the moon to see the envelopes stamped to match the cards. I have been told only this afternoon before I sat down to do this blog, the people who received a Thank you cards were delighted to receive a Handmade Card with a Beautiful Stamped Image on it. That my Friends is Stampin' Up!











Thank you for visiting my Blog today,
I have entered this Card Design to this week's Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlight. 
 Please don't forget to check the other very Talented Crazy Crafters, by clicking BELOW 
The Link goes live at 6:30 pm in Australia AEST.
Make sure you vote for your Favourite Cards or Projects. I hope it is mine hehehe, 
If I have inspired you in some small way, or a large way too. 
Think about joining in with me each week on one of these Blog Hops. Want to know How? Just Ask Me!


Comments

  1. Oh Christine! This is so pretty! I love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie, I made them as a production line, so much easier this way, instead of making 20 individual Cards From Woe to Go. This was one of my Favourite Stamp sets, I just could not part with. It comes in handy for making Cards away from Blog Hops :)

      Delete
  2. Christine I am speechless - these are absolutely gorgeous. I love how you have stamped one image and then the other two lighter images - it gives such a elegant look to the cards. No wonder your client was happy with them - well done hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leisa, I do love this technique of stamping. As you said it does give an elegant look to the cards. xxx

      Delete
  3. Your Thank You cards are so exquisite, and I can see why your customer was so overwhelmed with gratitude for beautiful work!
    I love, too, how you boxed them up in a beautiful packaging, complete with the color of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Flo, Welcome to my Blog. Thank you for your lovely comment. I do appreciate your opinion and your visit. Please come and visit any time you like :)

      Delete
  4. Christine, your cards are gorgeous. I don't have the same stamp but I think I can re-create the look with other stamp set. You've inspired me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Satomi, Thank you for your comment. This particular stamp set has been retired for approx a year now, but it so lovely I just could not say goodbye to it. Yes you could do this technique with many of Stampin'Up! stamps that are from the current catalogues. Wow I am honoured to think that I have inspired you! As you are such a fabulous designer yourself. :)

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous Christine. I never owned that particular set and looking at your cards I am now a bit disappointed I never! They are simple & stunning, so very perfect for the required occasion x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, for your lovely comment, I appreciate your feedback :)

      Delete
  6. These are just beautiful Christine, just perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, I am very pleased with them. It was also felt as if was an honour to make them.

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cards Christine and beautifully packaged. Love the simplicity and elegance in the design so effective. Well done! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Juana, Sometimes simplicity is just what is needed. Thank you for your ever inspiring words of confidence you give to me. xxx

      Delete
  8. UPDATE THIS CARD WAS LIKED VERY MUCH. IT RECEIVED 3RD PLACE IN THE VOTING... WOW I AM SO SUPER CHUFFED. TALK ABOUT PUTTING THIS CHOOKY ON A HIGH RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights