STRAWBERRY SKETCHES - SARAH BERRY - #SS008


Hello Everyone, It is that time of the Week again. For another Strawberry Sketch.

The Weeks are rolling around fast now. Here in Australia we are in our first week of spring. Thank goodness as it has been a super cold winter this year. 
I love springtime, as it means very soon it will be our beautiful hot summer.


Sarah Berry



This is the sketch for me to CASe - Copy and Selectively edit or Copy and Share everything.
Or just go with where my creative mind took me.


I decided to do the latter, so here is my inspiration from the above Strawberry Sketch.








Stampin Up!® Products I used to make this card:-

In Colours 2016 - 2018 Dapper Blue Card Stock (AC)
Wisteria Wonder Card Stock (AC)
Ruched Ribbon in Dapper Blue (AC)
Fancy Frost Sequins Soft Sky (HOL)
Versa Mark Ink Pad (AC)
Wisteria Wonder Ink Pad (AC)
Dapper Denim Ink Pad (AC)
Heat Gun (AC)
Clear Blocks D&H (AC)
Stampin'mist (AC)
Stampin'Scrub (AC)
Petal Burst TIEF (AC)
Tombow Glue (AC)
Stampin' Dimensional's (AC)
Tear n Tape (AC)


(AC) - Annual Catalogue
(HOL) - Holidays Catalogue




I Hope you found this and all the other entries to #SS008 inspiring to come and join in the fun here next week.

What Do You Think?

I would love to hear from you, Please place a comment below as all feedback is Welcome.


Keep Calm and Carry on Stampin'

See You All Again Next Week !

Thanks for Visiting 






Comments

  1. Loving where your creativity took you Christine. Its so tactile and has an old world feel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, thanks Kim. It was the fastest card I have made, I was like, cut, ink, stamp, heat emboss, nope still too flat, needs texture; so more embossing go to the BigShot 100 miles an hour and then BAM done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patty Bennetts - Million Dollars US Sales - Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.

International Blog Hop - THEME - WEDDING...

Crazy Crafters - Team Project Highlights